DealCrunch.com is proud to offer The Future Leaders in Retail Scholarship to college students pursuing a career in the retail industry. Our annual scholarship awards $1,000 to U.S. undergraduates or graduates majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management, Retail Management, Fashion, Merchandising or a related field of study.
Applicants will be judged based on outstanding academic achievement (a minimum GPA of 3.5) and submission of a 500- to 900-word essay titled “How I Will Impact the Retail Industry.”
The essay should address how you see yourself positively impacting the U.S. retail industry in the coming decades, and how consumers and retailers alike may benefit from your work and leadership.
How To Apply
Please mail your official transcript and original essay to the following address:
Attn: Future Leaders Scholarship
15 SE 1st Ave
Gainesville, FL 32601
Entries should be postmarked by December 15th annually.
Scholarships will be announced by January 5th annually. Award will be disbursed by January 10th annually.
- Please title your essay “How I Will Impact the Retail Industry”.
- Provide your full name (as recognized by your educational institution) and a valid (.edu) email address.
- Send in a transcript to accompany your essay submission.
- Must be a U.S. resident and a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior).
- Any resources should be cited using MLA format.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the student from award disbursement.
For further questions on the Future Leaders in Retail Scholarship, please submit your inquiry via our online contact form.