DealCrunch.com's Community Q&A
DealCrunch.com's Community Q&A
You ask the questions. We crunch the answers.

Wondering when your favorite store has the best sales? Want to know the best tips? Join our community of over 8,800 users and ask away. Our community members will then respond and publish the answers below.

There were problems sending your message. Please try again.

Latest Shopping Tips (Page 13)

Q&A

How can I save 20% or more at Lowe's?

Rob answered on 6.6.17:

From repairing drywall and repainting to fixing a leaky toilet and adding new hardware, home improvement expenses can add up... read more

Rob Sanders
Q&A

Where should I go for the best deal on a TV?

Lauren answered on 6.2.17:

You know the old saying, “Go big or go home?” Well, it applies to TVs, too. Many of the premium features... read more

Lauren Keys
Q&A

How can I get 10 off at Target?

Levi answered on 6.1.17:

From electronics and sporting goods to clothing and kitchen accessories, you can check off a lot of boxes on your shopping... read more

Levi Horowitz
Q&A

What's the best cell phone plan right now?

Lauren answered on 5.30.17:

In the last few years, cell phones have surpassed landlines in terms of widespread use in the US. With smartphones continuing... read more

Lauren Keys
Q&A

Does Staples have specials on printer ink and toner?

Anne answered on 5.25.17:

Working in an online-based company, you’d be surprised how much printer ink this office goes through. Between tax documents... read more

Anne Copeland
Q&A

Can I get free shipping at Finish Line?

Adam answered on 5.23.17:

As an avid bargain hunter and basketball shoe fanatic, Finish Line is a favorite of mine for saving money while growing my... read more

Adam West

Got a Question?

Wondering if your favorite store lets you stack coupons? Looking for the best clearance sites? Ask all of your shopping-related questions here and get answers from our community members!

There were problems sending your message. Please try again.