Office Depot 20% Off Coupon – Get the Promo Code & Printable

A DealCrunch community member asked...

How can I get 20% off at Office Depot?

Anne Copeland,

DealCrunch Editor

answered on: 7.6.17

Sometimes, it’s the coffee machine that’s on the fritz. Or maybe the printer ran out of toner for the third time this month. Whatever the issue, every office needs a problem solver, and that privilege has been bestowed upon me.

Part of the reason I’ve been granted this honor is that my coworkers know me as someone who knows how to hunt down a good deal. So, when it becomes time to pick out that new Keurig machine or stock up on copy paper, I know to go to Office Depot, which often offers a coupon for 20% or more on qualifying items. While the deal might not always be available, we’ve compiled four strategies for saving 20% or more while shopping at Office Depot.

Coupon Code | Printable Coupon | App Deals | Rewards Offers

1. Get 20% Off with an Office Depot Coupon Code

If you’re looking to save money at Office Depot, you’ve come to the right place. Our coupon algorithm scans the web hourly, turning up the best available deals, and our team of bargain-hunting editors checks them to make sure they actually work before adding them to our site.

Here are today's top Office Depot deals for 20% off or more:

20% Off

Take 20% Off An Item When You Sign Up For Emails!

20% Off

Take 20% Off An Item When You Sign Up For Emails!

Get Free Shipping On Your Order of $35 Or More!

Quick Tip: Part of the 20% off deal we’re offering includes signing up for Office Depot’s email or text alerts, which actually ends up saving you even more in the long run by alerting you to new savings opportunities.

2. Find Printable 20% Off Coupons in the Weekly Ad

Regular Office Depot customers are probably already aware that the retailer distributes a weekly ad, containing some great opportunities for savings. These circulars come out every Sunday, and if there’s an Office Depot near your home, odds are you’ll find one in your Sunday newspaper.

While the weekly ad displays a lot of great bargains that don’t require coupons, it will sometimes have physical coupons that you can clip and bring into the store for 20% or more off a particular item. You can also find the weekly ad online and print out coupons from there.

Quick Tip: Office Depot’s website has a Coupon Center with unique deals and a filter to find any coupons available in the weekly ad that could save you time during your quest for printable coupons.

3. Download the Office Depot App to Access Daily Deals

Available for iOS and Android, downloading Office Depot’s mobile application provides another strategy for saving money on office supplies.

Think of it as a personal shopping assistant that delivers up daily promotions and scans products for price comparisons, all while you’re browsing the shelves at Office Depot. Sometimes, you might find yourself at one of the chain’s stores without researching the promotions, but as long as you have the app, you’ll always find Office Depot’s current promotions.

4. Join the Rewards Program for Exclusive Discounts

Another perk of the mobile app is being able to manage the points in your Office Depot Rewards account. As the name suggests, becoming a Rewards member has plenty of perks, including exclusive member deals, particularly for regular customers.

Also, whenever a member recycles an ink or toner cartridge or buys products or services from Office Depot, they receive rewards to put toward future purchases. The program is free to join, and it’s an obvious choice for fans of the store.

Save Big with 20% Off Promo Codes & Printable Coupons

Just like our bargain-hunting readers, the DealCrunch editorial team also has to order office supplies when we run out.

Part of the reason we shop at Office Depot is because the office supplies retailer offers opportunities for big savings through promo codes, like the one we usually have for 20% off an item. So if you put our code toward buying 10 reams of paper for $50, that’s a savings of $10.

Just remember, the next time you need to restock the office, visit our Office Depot store page to find the most up-to-date deals.

Today's Office Depot Deals

Take a peek at Office Depot top offers. See all of today's best deals »

See all Office Depot deals »