Michaels Framing Coupon — Find Custom Size Pricing & 60% Off

A DealCrunch community member asked...

Does Michaels offer coupons to save on framing?

Amber Brooks,

DealCrunch Editor

answered on: 1.23.17

As a housewarming gift for my parents, I committed to a massive framing project to help add personality to their new foyer.

While I thoroughly enjoyed the project, going it alone with only my self-professed creative eye to guide the design of an entire gallery of family photos was exhausting and could have continued indefinitely if I had had more frames.

Luckily, if you’re looking for framing options, Michaels offers many ways to showcase your images — whether you choose to take on the project yourself with ready-made frames or seek expert help with custom framing — and save money doing it! Below we’ll show you how to get your Michaels framing coupon and make the most of your next creative undertaking.

1. Check Online for Framing Coupons — Up to 60% Off

A nice frame can make even the oldest of pictures or movie posters look fresh, and while Michaels does provide specific framing coupons occasionally, it’s more likely that you’ll be able to save with a storewide deal that discounts your entire purchase.

To make sure you have access to the best deals available, we custom-built a proprietary deal engine to constantly search the web for the best coupons and promo codes. Our team of editors then tests each offer for accuracy and updates our site hourly with the top ways to save.

See today's Michaels deals »

2. Visit Michaels.com to View Deals at Your Local Store

If you prefer to browse frames in store, and you want to know what coupons and sales will apply, just go to the Michaels.com coupons page to view printable offers before you go to the store.

You can also send any online offer to your phone via SMS to redeem in-store.

3. Get Free Expert Advice at a Framing Consultation

Want an expert opinion? The Michaels Certified Framing Experts offer free consultations for your next project.

You can even bring artwork into the store for help in choosing a frame design based on both your personal taste and what would best suit your art.

Michaels stores take your consultation a step further with its in-store visualizer, which allows you to view what your frame looks like in various virtual room settings.

4. Try Other Deal Site for Available Framing Offers

If you can’t find a coupon for frames here or on Michaels, you might want to check a few other promotional sites as retailers sometimes send them exclusive offers. Here are a few deal sites to visit:

Don’t Forget to Buy Nails to Hang Up Your Frame

From selecting and printing the photos I wanted to use for my parent’s foyer project to actually finding coordinated frames in various sizes, the housewarming gift I thought was simple enough definitely turned out to be a little more work than anticipated.

My parents didn’t actually hang up very many of the photos and instead opted to arrange them on a new bookshelf. Regardless of how our family memories are displayed, my parents still loved the gift.

Whether tackling your next framing project yourself or looking for some expert advice on building out a gallery of images, Michaels offers everything you need to make it a success.

Just don’t forget to check our Michaels store page for framing coupons — and buy more nails (or a bookshelf)!

Today's Michaels Deal

Take a peek at Michaels top offers. See all of today's best deals »

See all Michaels deals »