Kohl’s 15% Off Coupon — Get the In-Store Printable & Promo Code

A DealCrunch community member asked...

How can I get 15% off at Kohl’s?

Jon McDonald,

DealCrunch Editor

answered on: 9.5.17

One thing nobody ever told me about having kids was just how fast they grow. It feels like my wife and I buy a whole new wardrobe every six months for our daughter. And that means a lot of shopping and a lot of spending — unless you know where to look.

We like to buy everything our daughter needs at one time, which is why we like shopping at Kohl’s. And we can often find a great deal — like a 15% off coupon code — to make our money go even further.

If you find yourself in the same boat, or just want to upgrade your own closet, here are a few tips on how to find a 15% off deal at Kohl’s, in-store or online. Simply use the navigation to jump to the deals that matter most to you.

Promo Codes | Printable Coupons | Email Promos

Find an Online Promo Code to Save 15% at Checkout

When you’re ready to checkout online, the last thing you want to do is take any more time to find a coupon or promo code to apply to your order.

That’s where DealCrunch comes in. Our site’s proprietary deal technology scours the web for the latest offers and brings them into one place so you can easily select and apply the best deal to your Kohl’s order.

Here are today’s best offers to save 15% or more at Kohls.com:

Take 10% off + Free Shipping on your entire order of $75 or more.

15% off $100+ order.

60-80% Off Gold Star Clearance.

Our list is updated hourly, so be sure to check back whenever you need a promo code for Kohl’s.

Check Kohls.com for Daily Deals & Printable Coupons

The great thing about Kohl’s is the store does a great job of letting customers know about current promotions and sales — such as 15% off — on its dedicated deals page. Some of the discounts are available both in-store and online, while others may be specific to its website.

You can find printable coupons for use at a brick-and-mortar Kohl’s store by looking for the “get pass” link on select offers. When you find one, just click to be taken to a printable page complete with a scannable barcode. By checking the website for the most updated sale information, you can save no matter how you like to shop.

Another surefire way to save money on your next purchase at Kohl’s is by signing up for the store’s Sales Alerts. You can sign up to be alerted by email or text, and once you subscribe, you’ll be rewarded with a 15% off coupon for your next Kohl’s purchase.

But, in addition to the savings, you will be one of the first to know about sales at Kohl’s and even get exclusive offers pushed to your phone or inbox. That means less work and more savings when those big shopping trips come up.

Quick Tip: Kohl’s also frequently gives discounts for downloading its mobile app in the form of rewards points or even a 15% off coupon, so, if you don’t already have the app, see what kind of incentive the store is currently offering.

Shop Confidently With 15% Off Your Next Kohl’s Purchase

Whenever our daughter starts to outgrow her clothes, my wife and I start looking around for good deals — like a Kohl’s 15% off coupon. That way, we can take advantage of a wide selection to do all of our shopping at the same place for a reasonable price.

And whether you’re shopping for your child or yourself, be sure to check our Kohl’s deal page for a 15% off coupon or other great deal. You may be able to get a closet full of clothes without spending a wallet full of money.

Today's Kohl's Deals

Take a peek at Kohl's top offers. See all of today's best deals »

See all Kohl's deals »